Thank you so much to Pinkie at Pinkie’s Pokemon for the nomination! Please check out her blog for all things Pink, Pokemon and fun 🙂
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
- What is the thing that you fear most?
For someone who lives for Halloween and has a house decorated in skulls.. I’m a bit of a scaredy cat. I’m terrified of spiders and I get nauseous and shaky with heights but I think I’m most scared of being alone in the end. I don’t have any brothers or sisters so I heavily rely on my friends and my boyfriend.. but what happens if I outlive them all and end up a lonely spinster with 300 cats?
- You are a character in a horror movie (a teenager) what trope would you be?
I just know I’d either be the first one booted off or I’d end up being the final girl as I would just hide for the whole time like the scaredy cat I am, while everyone else is battling the monsters/aliens/axe wielding psychopaths.
- What do you think comes after death?
Ooh this is an interesting question… I’m not really sure what I think happens after death, I try not to think about it too hard. I’d like to think either our soul is recycled into another being or our energy get’s absorbed back into the Earth and we become one with nature.
- You are now a Horror Villain, what is your backstory and what is your main weapon?
I’m quite partial to a Scythe, similar to the one Shinoa Hiragi uses in Seraph of the End. I’ve been watching a lot of anime lately so I’d love to be an anime horror villain… but maybe more of a misunderstood character rather than a full on villain. Would be cool to have an anime about trainee grim reapers who use demon style scythes to end people’s lives when their time is up.
- What is the weirdest (mysterious) thing you have ever experienced (think ghosts, aliens, elvis spotting etc)
I’ve never attracted much spookiness.. I’ve never seen a falling star let alone a space ship. However when I was little my cat died, she was the sweetest cat I’ve ever met and I loved her immensely. A couple of weeks after her death for a split second I thought I saw her roaming the house, when when I looked back around she was gone. Not sure if it was a trick of the eye or she generally was there. R.I.P Pebbles ❤
- You become a ‘classic’ monster you can choose between, A vampire who sparkles and has to drink to death. A werewolf, who loses control at moonlight and will hunt, a green skinned warty witch who eats children or a regular zombie what do you choose?
I would have said Witch in a heartbeat if I didn’t have to be warty, green and eat children.. I don’t think they’d taste very nice. I’m allergic to dogs so if I transformed into a Werewolf every full moon I’d end up being allergic to myself.. and would break out in horrible eczema. A Zombie isn’t my idea of a fun time either, cannibalism is very grim and I don’t fancy rotting away in to nothingness in the end. So I’ll have to pick Vampire.. even if it does sparkle. I could have lush pale skin and beautiful hair and walk around in Gothic attire all day every day.. bliss. Maybe I could drink animal blood instead of human blood though? Or just break into the blood banks every night?
- What is your favourite scary movie?
I love love love the Saw franchise. It’s gross, has an interesting story and I’m a huge fan of special FX make-up which Saw is rife with. I do love the Final Destination films too but it gives really bad anxiety and the main reason I’ve never stepped in a tanning bed (yeah, you know that infamous scene).
- (Bonus question : What is that weird thing standing behind you?)
There’s nothing behind me, don’t be sill… *looks around* AAAAAAHHHH!.
Questions For You:
Let’s have some seasonal questions thrown in here seeing as it’s nearly Halloween and Christmas!
- What’s your favourite holiday? (Halloween, Christmas, Easter, 4th July etc etc).
- You can swap places with a film/book/TV character for a year, who do you choose and why?
- If you could rid the world of one bad thing (murder/famine/mental illness etc etc) what would you choose and why?
- You discover Santa Claus is real and he wants you to take over his business, would you?
- You discover you have magic powers, what powers do you have?
- Would you rather be a character in a H.P Lovecraft novel or Stephen King novel? What would your character be?
- Halloween is coming up, what sweets/candy do you want to find in your bag?
A big thank you again to Pinkie for the nomination and giving me some fun, spooky questions to answer!