Thank you to Audra at Audras Book Blabbing for the nomination, this honestly means so much ❤
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma)
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
- Nominate up to 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- I was born with a rare condition called Craniosynostosis, where the soft spots in my skull closed up too quickly and it came a weird shape. I had to have my skull reconstructed the day after my 1st birthday – otherwise I would have ended up looking like E.T, literally.
- I have a slight phobia of talking on the phone, I will if I HAVE to, but it gives me the worst anxiety.
- I have been a Pole Dancer for 2 years and an Aerialist for 1 🙂
My Top Posts:
I listed the posts I loved writing rather than the ones that had the most engagement:
- The Irish Referendum is a Huge Step for Woman’s Rights – First time writing something political that I’m passionate about
- We Need to Stop Treating Kim Kardashian-West as a Role Model – Honestly this post didn’t get that much engagement, but I loved writing it and it was an important issue to try get out there
- My Pole Dancing Story & Why it Saved Me – My first post
- Disordered Eating & Me – My first post that that I bared my soul for the world to see
- Goodreads 2018 Reading Challenge – I love love love writing about books so will be doing so many more book related content in the future!
1. If you had to be stuck in the same day for the rest of your life, which day from last week would you choose?
Good question! I would have to choose Sunday as me and my partner went to the cinema to see The Mortal Engines (good film!) then sat in my car eating Tesco sandwiches and talking about the future. I don’t know, just days like this I absolutely love.
2. What’s one major thing you’re thankful for?
It sounds like a cliche obvious answer, but I am so thankful for my family. They have all helped me out in some very hard times, I really don’t know what I’d do without them.
3. What is your favourite form of social media?
Definitely Instagram. I know a lot of the time it’s fake but it’s a great way to interact with people that have similar hobbies as you.
4. Do you watch much television?
I am a self confessed TV addict! I constantly have the TV on, even if I’m doing other things, I think I just like background noise haha
5. Who is someone you look up to?
I don’t really have one person I 100% look up to, but one person that I appreciate so much for her work with body positivity and calling out diet culture is Jameela Jamil 🙂
Questions for You:
- What’s your favourite music artist?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- Name one thing that has changed your life for the better?
- What is the best place you’ve ever visited?
- Who’s your favourite Disney character and why?
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy writing out this award as much as I did!