I’ve been on this platform for a few months now and I’ve got to 50 followers which is a huge thing for me as I didn’t think I’d have 2 followers let alone 50! I didn’t start this blog as a full time thing, it was just a bit of fun, a place to offload the thoughts in my mind and also connect to different people. So thank you, thank you so much for all the support so far ❤ As a celebration of 50 followers I thought it was about time to complete one of these! I found loads of questions online and just put loads together so you could all get a well rounded version of my life. If any of you would like to use these questions, please go ahead, will be great to learn about all of you too!
- What is your middle name?
Ann, it’s my Grandma’s first name 🙂
- What is you Star Sign?
Aquarius, but I feel like I should have been a Pisces
- What’s your best and worst quality?
Best is my empathy, it’s pretty rare these days. My worst is my negativity, think that comes from being super sensitive to be honest
- Favourite and least favourite physical feature?
My eyes is my favourite, my least favourite is probably my nose
- Share you favourite subject in high school.
History and Cultures! I love learning about the world around me and both of the teachers I had were awesome and I appreciate everything they did for me in School
- What is your favorite drink?
Normal drink is Vanilla Milkshake, alcoholic is Malibu and Cherryade ( I know, it’s abit weird, but it tastes like Summer time)
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
Fire From the Gods – End Transmission
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite animal?
Cats, big or small. I like Elephants and Anteaters too though :3
- Any Piercings or Tattoos?
Get ready for a list haha! I have 3x ear lobe piercings in each ear, 2 x tragus, 2 x forward helix, 1 x helix, 1 x daith, 1 x scaffolding, belly, tongue and septum. But only 2 tattoos, an anchor on my left wrist and a crescent moon on my right 🙂
- Do you have any siblings?
No 😦 Just me. But my friends are basically my non-genetic siblings anyway
- Did you like school?
No, I had a lot of trouble at school and never felt happy there. The lessons were good though.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Mykie from Glam & Gore & Melanie Murphy right now, I tend to go through stages with YouTube subs..
- What is your favorite movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas! Also I love Cruel Intentions.. the soundtrack is just perfect
- What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Skins is my all time favourite TV show but Hex comes a close second. Also I do like Riverdale right now, also Secret Life of the Zoo and Blue Planet. I do also have a weird love for America’s Next Top Model
- How tall are you?
5 ft 2
- Do you have any pets?
I have 2 Tortoiseshell cats called Skye and Phoebe, they live at my Grandparent’s house but they are mine as I was living with them when they bought them as kittens
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Elemental powers (water, earth, fire, air and spirit). Or powers similar to Psylocke and Scarlet Witch, psychic/telekinesis/magic powers.
- What qualities do you look for in a relationship?
Loyalty, obviously. I look for someone I have stuff in common with too though, if we have similar music and film taste I’m happy! Ultimately I just like someone nice and fun.
- What qualities do you look for in a friendship?
Pretty similar to what I look for in a relationship weirdly enough: Loyalty, stuff in common, funny, adventurous and nice
- Why did you start your blog?
I didn’t start this blog as a way to get money or fame, it is just a way to jot down all the millions of ideas that pop into my head. I’m finding this blog quite therapeutic too and if anything I say helps others then I am happy!
Have You Ever:
- Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Haven’t we all? I have a rule though, if it doesn’t work after one 2nd chance then I’m out.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
Virtually cheated on, yes.
- Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Oh yes. The last time was only last December haha!
- Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Of course. Everyone I have met in my whole life has changed me somehow
- Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes of course, I feel like this has happened many times, but I am happy with my friendship groups now
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes but I’m a strong believer in if it’s not working then you just have to leave
- Have you ever had your own heart broken?
A few times I think
- Have you ever had sex on the first date?
No. Not judging anyone, I’m just not into it
- Have you ever done something you regret?
Yes, alot, but you live and you learn
- Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
All the time, I’m a nuisance haha!
Beliefs & Opinions:
- Do you believe in God?
No, I don’t think I ever did to be honest..
- Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes, working on it though!
- Do you believe in Ghosts?
I think I do, but I’m not entirely sure they are the same ghosts we see on TV looking all pale and see through. I think of ghosts as like souls who guide us..
- Do you believe in Aliens?
Duh. We aren’t the only species in the whole universe, there is something out there *X-files theme*
- Do you believe in miracles?
Yes. Times are tough, but miracles happen everyday.
- Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
It legit works, it’s helped me a tonne
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not so much love, but sometimes you know when you see someone that they are right for you, I’m soppy as shit really haha
- Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
In a way yes, but I’m a mixture of a lot of things so I don’t actively call myself a Feminist
- Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice. Every women has the right to her own reproductive rights.
- Do you have strong political beliefs?
No. I hate politics the majority of the time. Don’t talk to me about Teresa May or Jeremy Corbyn.. they are both creepy people. The only political thing I have been interested in lately is the Irish referendum
- Do you have strong religious beliefs?
No. I abandoned all notions of Religion after certain incidents at a religious Youth Club I used to go to. I was always more of a Spiritualist anyway. You can read all about that here
- Would you say you are happy?
I truly believe I am for the first time in ever, it’s like all the puzzle pieces are fitting together
- What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Probably tell myself to go to some counselling as I would have been happy a lot quicker if I did. I would also tell myself to believe in my abilities and just to be young and happy on my own, without the need for shit friends and flimsy relationships
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I’d firstly buy myself and my boyfriend a house, my mum a house, my dad a house. Get my Mum a new car and I’d get myself that Blue convertible mini I’ve always wanted. I’d shove the rest in a super good savings account then jet off on a holiday to Japan, Australia, Asia and America.
- Where would you like to be in five years time?
Just be a better version of my current self I guess. I like my job so would be great to still be happy here. Would like to have improved a lot in Pole, Aerial and general fitness though. And ultimately still be happy with my life, boyfriend, family and friends 🙂