Thank you so so much to Audra @ audrasbookblabbing for nominating me for this award! It was very much needed after an up and down week this week. I was very unsure on starting a blog to begin with as I don’t have a main topic of discussion, I just write whatever I am passionate about in that moment, so I thought that might hinder me.. but being nominated for an award has made me realise that being unique is good!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What’s one thing you really like about yourself?
Although I’m sometimes moan about it, I do quite like my empathy.. there’s a lot of awful people in the world, if more people were empathetic then maybe the world would be a better place. Physically I like my eyes, they are a really odd shade of blue which is different.
2. What is your biggest Pet Peeve?
I am terrible and actually have quite a few haha! One of them is when people aren’t open minded, by all means have your own opinion but don’t shut down everyone around you that has a different opinion than you. Also another one that is slightly more silly is that I hate it when people buy dogs to only want to dress them up and carry them around in prams and handbags.. actually makes me cringe.
3. Who is one person you really want to meet?
I don’t really have an ultimate hero I’d love to meet, but it would be awesome to meet Tim Burton, he has such an interesting mind (and I kind of want to see if he still has the Nightmare Before Christmas set so I can go and have a look hehe).
Here’s my list of awesome bloggers who deserve this award: (I’ve only only done 5 instead of 8 as I don’t actively follow many blogs at the moment, that will change!)
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- What’s your biggest passion?
- If you could choose one thing to change in the world, what would it be?
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy writing out this award as much as I did!